Our lab conducts research on millimetre-wave and mixed-signal circuits for next-generation wireless communication systems. While mainly using nanoscale CMOS semiconductors, we actively pursue the numerous possibilities of advanced circuit design. We aim to realise practical systems that achieve the world’s highest performances. Our passion is to explore these systems through a wide range of approaches, not only in circuit technology, but also in systems, devices and design methodologies.
- 2023/09/30 IEEE SSCS Japan Chapter VDEC Design Award
- 2023/09/01 Xi FU won the IEEE SSCS Predoctoral Achievement Award
- 2017/02/13 ISSCC Student-Research Preview Award
- 2023/10/21 Celebration Party for Prof. Matsuzawa’s Donald O. Pederson Award, and Prof. Okada’s IEEE Fellow
- 2023/10/15 Party
- 2023/10/03 Webinars for Young Excellence: Interpolation: Creating a reference free smooth A/D conversion
- 2023/10/01 New Lab Homepage
- 2023/09/24 Graduation Ceremony
For international students
Okada laboratory always accepts new students from all over the world.
Postal Address: 2-12-1-S3-28, Ookayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8552 JAPAN
Lab Location: 8th Floor, South Bldg. 3, Ookayama Campus, Tokyo Institute of Technology